Search This Blog

Thursday 22 March 2018

Prayer from Psalms 34:8

Song by Travis Greene

Searching far and wide for anything to fill your heart
Love that was inside is far away when the pain starts
And the day has become dark
Everything's falling apart now
God is good

So taste and see that the Lord is good
Taste and see that the Lord is good
Try him now, one thing's for sure
He will never forsake you

Taste and see
Taste and see that the Lord is good
Taste and see
Taste and see that the Lord is good
Try him
Try him now, one thing's for sure
He will, He will never forsake you

Oh, taste and see that the Lord  is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
Psalms 34:8 NKJV

Prayer
Holy Spirit I magnify you and exalt your majesty in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days you are good and your mercies endured forever to you alone be all the glory in Jesus name

Lion of the tribe of Judah you are my defence and defender, I magnify you in the beauty of your holiness accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

My father take your place this day let all I will do bring glory to your holy name in Jesus name

Lord remove from me every heart of ungratefulness that constantly blocks my vision from what you're doing in and through me in Jesus name

Lord let your goodness continue to manifest in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal touch my heart this day and take out all forms of bitterness growing its root in me towards any one unknowingly or knowingly in Jesus name

King of glory fill my life like never before and be the ruler over all my thoughts and deeds on Jesus name

Lord in every aspect of life that I constantly feel lonely and unappreciated let me always remember you are very close to me in Jesus name

My father in whatever situation I am in that makes me feel like I am a cast away arise and fix it in Jesus name

Lord my God I want to enjoy your goodness take away all hinderance that stops me from enjoying it in Jesus name

*Ask to see the goodness of God over all your heart desires and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. My life is encapsulated with the goodness of God. I do not work or walk this earthly journey alone because the Great I am is at work and walking with me. I am an evidence of the grace of God and I live a life filled with His glory. Challenges of life are not determinants of my life because as I face them, I win because I am a child of the one who wins battles without a fight glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...