Search This Blog

Thursday 15 March 2018

Prayer from Psalms 137:5-6

Song
You are the pillar that holds my life 2x
Master Jesus
You are the pillar
That holds My life
MasterJesus, You are the pillar
That holds my life

If I forget you, O Jerusalem, Let my right hand forget its  skill! If I do not remember you, Let my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth— If I do not exalt Jerusalem Above my chief joy.
Psalms 137:5‭-‬6 NKJV

Prayer
Lord I worship and bless your name for this great day in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the grace of life and salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your majesty for your everlasting love in Jesus nams

Father thank you for revealing the plans and purpose of the enemy and for giving me victory over them in Jesus name

Ancient of days I lift my voice to you this day hear me Lord as I call on you in Jesus name

Mighty father appropriate to me the blessings I have long desired and is overdue in Jesus name

I decree divine protection over me and all that concerns me fat and wide in Jesus name

I decree that there will be no mass death or burial within my household, community, church or nation in Jesus name

I speak into the elements on the earth and I command every man made disaster or natural disaster in and around me to cease and be reversed forever in Jesus name

I decree there will be no mass accident in any form or shape causing loss of life, property or destiny in Jesus name

I command every plan of the enemy to be exposed and negated henceforth in Jesus name

I terminater every plan to cause me pain in anyway by any power or authority in Jesus name

I decree divine guidance and guardian over my going out and coming in henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to decree upon your life and reject every occurrence of sadness in and around you in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I decree I am of the Lord and never forgotten because He is in charge of my life. No revelation from the pit of hell will stand over the plans of God for me. I am hidden under the shadow of His wings. His love is at work in me, I do not live an ordinary but an extraordinary life. I am immovable for the powers of darkness and their cohorts because I carry the Great I Am in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 15th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...