Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Prayer from Acts 3:2,6-8

Song by Mairo Ese

You are the reason why I lift my hands
Why I lift my voice
Why I sing to You
You are the reason I'm alive today
I am here to say
It's all because of You
(Repeat)

You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason

"And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;  Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.  And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.  And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God." Acts 3:2‭, ‬6‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I give all praise and worship your majesty in Jesus name

Thank you father for the Holy Spirit and your daily visitation in Jesus name

Father thank you for this great day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty father I magnify you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord arise on my behalf and put an end to lack of help in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Mighty God terminate every hinderance that stops me from receiving help when I am due for it in Jesus name

Lord henceforth direct my helper of destiny to me in Jesus name

Lord almighty whoever you have purposed for me to help,  lead me to them and grant me resources to help them in Jesus name

Ancient of days help me to channel my focus for help on you and divine orchestration and not on ordinary people in Jesus name

Holy spirit remove every seige placed upon my life that limits my access to blessings and divine breakthrough in Jesus name

My father whatever condition that I was born with that is causing my life havoc let there be a seperation between it and my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord eternal appropriate my glory to the path of divine encounter and breakthrough henceforth in Jesus name

My father by your power negate every condemnation arising against me in the presence of my helpers in Jesus name

Lord let my time for instant breakthrough and leaping for joy begin henceforth in Jesus name

I decree in Jesus name that situation(mention) that is constantly causing me pain ends henceforth in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am not a candidate that lacks help. As I lift my voice , face and hands to the most high, my help is divinely orchestrated. No more delay regarding my heart desires. An end has come to unsuccessful labour and unproductive prayer. Henceforth doors of opportunities are opened unto me, new chapters of great happenings has opened as I encounter the supernatural power of God in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th March 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...