Search This Blog

Saturday 31 March 2018

Prayer from Matthew 6:9-13

Song by Don Moen

Hear our prayer
We are Your children
And we've gathered here today
We've gathered here to pray

Hear our cry
Lord, we need Your mercy
And we need Your grace today
Hear us as we pray

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Our Father, hear us from Heaven
Forgive our sins we pray

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.   Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.   Give us this day our daily bread.   And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.   And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen."  Matthew 6:9‭-‬13 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and give all praise to you accept it all in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being there for me always in Jesus name

Heavenly father I worship and adore you for your word that works wonders in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for being my soul lifter and saver in Jesus name

Lord thank you for forgiving me, grant me grace to forgive those who hurt me even before they hurt me in Jesus name

Lord take total control of the affairs of my life and grant me victory in every area in Jesus name

Father by your might deliver me from all evil accusations of men in Jesus name

Lord almighty seperate from me every works of flesh that constantly war against my spirit man in Jesus name

Lord help me to be more like you regardless of what men say or do to me in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise and lift me above all negative thought and proclamation of men over my life and generations in Jesus name

Lord almighty take me to the height you want me to be and remove all forms of hinderances in my way in Jesus name

Lord eternal deliver my soul and life from all power and workers of iniquity henceforth in Jesus name

Lord raise me above every and any form of temptation working against my life or family in Jesus name

Lord you are the father of fatherless fill every void of father in my life that needs to be filled in Jesus name

Father let me live a life that is worthy to reign with you at the end of my race on earth in Jesus name

Lord continue to direct me in this journey of faith never let me be a cast away at the end of it all in Jesus mighty name.

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. The almighty God isn't just my redeemer alone but my father as well. I cannot lack in anyway because the creator of everything is my father. Negative proclamation and pronunciation upon my life and destiny has been overturned. My life is brand new and the glory of God surrounds my life. My destiny is directed by the Most High, I am a very important person in my fathers kingdom. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 31st March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...