Search This Blog

Sunday 1 April 2018

Prayer from John 14:27

Song by JJ Hairston

My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You
You deserve it You deserve it
You deserve it You deserve it
You deserve it

All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
You deserve it You deserve it
You deserve it You deserve it
You deserve it You deserve it
You deserve it You deserve it

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and adore your majesty in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the death on calvary and your resurrection that brought about my salvation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for those stripes on your body that made me whole from all sickness and infirmities in Jesus name

Thank you lord for the walk you walked to calvary to take away my sin in Jesus name

Lord eternal I worship you for the power in your word that constantly transforms my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not addressing me by my sin or sinful nature in Jesus name

Everlasting king I worship you for being my saviour even before I came into existence in this world in Jesus name

Lord thank you because of your peace that you release unto me on daily basis in Jesus name

Mighty hencefortg let your divine peace permanently silence every form of unrest in my life, family, career, health, home, community, nation, church and all that concerns and surrounds me in Jesus name

Father thank you for giving me shout of victory over death, pain, sickness, lack, spiritual dryness, insecurity and anything that makes my heart ache and heavy in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God for how the ressurrection power is working in your life and household in Jesus name*

*Ask the Lord for an Easter present that will bring glory to Him through you in Jesus name*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. It's my season of shouts of hallelujah because tides have begin to turn round for the best in my life. I am envelope with the peace from the prince of peace. My life is uplifted by the power of resurrection from all pits of death, pain, lack, shame, unhealthy situations and every ungodly attributes in Jesus name. Henceforth, I have a new song, new name, new chapter and new glory in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st April 2018 ©

Happy New Month
Happy Easter.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...