Search This Blog

Sunday 8 April 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 41:18

Song by Glowreeyah Braimah

Miracle Worker (2x)
Come and do a miracle, a miracle today(2x)

Miracle-Worker (2x)
Come and do a miracle, a miracle today (2x)
Destiny-Changer, you are a Destiny-Changer.
Come and change a destiny, a destiny today (2x).

Your name is Yahweh
Your name is Yahweh
You’re the miracle-working God
Your name is Yahweh

Powerful Healer, you are the powerful Healer
Come and heal so powerful, so powerful today
You will heal so powerful, so powerful today
Powerful Healer, you are the Powerful Healer(yeah)
Come and heal so powerful, so powerful today
Let us see your power flow
Your power flow today

I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
Isaiah 41:18 KJV

Prayer

Mighty father I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord almighty I give all glory honour and adoration to you in Jesus name

Lord thank for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days you are the miracle worker lord visit me with your miracle today in Jesus name

Lord where it has been written that there is no way for me turn around the situation and make way for me in Jesus name

Mighty God take away every hinderance or barrier to my prayers in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise over my situation and cause me to encounter a divine turn around in Jesus name

Holy spirit lead me and direct my path to the place of divine encounter in Jesus name

Father that which cause my head to bow constantly in sorrow remove today and make me smile in Jesus name

Lord lay your hands on me touch every parts that is not functioning as it ought to be in Jesus name

My lord you are my strength, remove all weakness in the place of prayers from my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father put an end to promise and fail in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase all signs of misfortune over my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over your personal heart desires that the miracle worker should visit you in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. Today marks the beginning of my divine encounter with the Most High. The miracle worker is turning my life around. My situation is changing for the best. He is uplifting me from all sorrow and shame into joy and progress. Pain has come to an end, no more will I be called the desolate land because my life has been transformed by Jehovah in Jesus name. I have a new song and reasons to give Him all the praise. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...