Search This Blog

Monday 16 April 2018

Prayer from Matthew 28:18

Song by Chris Shalom

Power belongs to You
Power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

It all belongs to You
All power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:18 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship and honour you for who you are in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I adore your majesty for always showing yourself great in me in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine have your way in me and take preeminence of my life henceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah by your power you deliver the captives heneforth set me free from all captivity in Jesus name

Lord fill me with the grace to do exploit henceforth in Jesus name

Father let the hunger for your word and your will fill my heart in Jesus name

Lord let my spirit man receive divine enablement to rule over desires of flesh and the body in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel you have power to render all powers useless, henceforth render useless all power of sin that wants to take over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord render useless every power and authority victimizing my life and destiny in anyway in Jesus name

Holy Spirit destroy all power of darkness looking for ways to keep my life under their subjection in Jesus name

Father henceforth let my life display your power over every situation in Jesus name

Holy Spirit anoint my tongue and utterance with divine power and ability in Jesus name

Lord eternal show me the way you want me to go in life and give me power to overcome all challenges in Jesus name

Father give me power over all spirit of retrogression and backward movement in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord by your power I destroy negative revelations of backwardness assigned to keep my destiny bound in Jesus name

Lord raise my life to the position you want me to attain in Jesus name

I decree that no power of hell will take dominion over my life and family in Jesus name

I decree henceforth the power of God in me sets my life on the hill of achievements in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I, I have the power of God in my life. The power of God is rendering useless every power trying to frustrate my life in Jesus name. The one who created me is in charge of my life. Henceforth I live a good and godly life. A life of fulfillment and glory. A life of favour and grace. A life of righteousness and promotion. I am a success and I live according to the will of God for me in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...