Search This Blog

Monday 2 April 2018

Prayer from Psalms 145:3

Song by Steve Crown

You are great, yes you are
Holy one
Walked upon the sea
Raise the dead
Reign in majesty
Mighty God
Everything written about you, is great

You are great
You are great
You are great
You are great!!!
[Repeat]
Everything written about you, is great

"Great is the Lord , and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable." Psalms 145:3 KJV

Prayer
Immortal God my help and salvation I Worship your majesty in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give you all the praise and magnify you in the beauty of your holiness in Jesus name

Everlasting God thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord my father take all the praise and glory over my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let my life constantly be showing forth your greatness in Jesus name

Father henceforth wherever I or my name/family appear let the your greatness be seen in all that concerns we in Jesus

Ancient of days let the Holy Spirit continue to be my guard like never before in Jesus name

Father every power of negativity over my life and family terminate them henceforth in Jesus name

Ancient of days rob off my life and destiny every hand writing of set back and stagnation in any form or shape in Jesus name

Lord everywhere I go this week let doors of opportunities be divinely opened for me in Jesus name

Ancient of days release my life from any domineering forces subjecting me to go against your will in Jesus name

Lord let my life constantly bring out your glory everywhere I find myself in Jesus name

Holy Spirit lead me, through me let destinies be transformed and influenced to do greater works in Jesus name

I decree an end and termination to every demonic spirit and forces working in/around me and my household in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I serve a living God, no power can overpower the Great I Am. I am under the shadow of His wings, I am guided and guarded by His wonder working power. I am filled with His unshaken power of resurrection. I am more than conqueror, I overcome everywhere I go and I can never be subjected to any force or power. No power of hell or schme of man can pluck me from the arms of Jehovah. In Him I live move and have my being in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd April 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...