Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Prayer From Hebrews 13:5-6

Song by Travis Greene

So take everything
I don't want it
I don't need it, God
Won't you take everything
I don't want it
I don't need it, God

I just want you, I just want you
I just want you, I just want you

We just want you, We just want you
We just want you, We just want you

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.  So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." Hebrews 13:5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer
Mighty God I worship you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify your name for your exceeding grace upon me in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father remove from me every spirit of coveteousness in Jesus name

Lord almighty take out of my life every power of failure in any area of my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate fear and its root in my life and family in Jesus name

Father fill my thirst with the living water in Jesus mighty name

Ancient of days destroy the purpose of every monitoring power against your will in my life in Jesus name

Lord terminate the role of accusser of brethren over my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord put an end to every evil handover done in the spiritual realm purposely to keep me stuck in a place of dismay in life in Jesus name

My father remove from my heart every thought of the forsaken that may be causing me to walk away from your plans for me in Jesus name

Lord fill me with divine enablement henceforth in Jesus name

Lord, every trader of glory determined to trade my glory or that of my family destroy them by your power in Jesus name

Lord by your power, abort all designated failure set aside for me and my household by any internal or external enemy in Jesus name

Lord my king I want your presence to be my shield henceforth in Jesus name

Lord take the centre stage of all my deeds henceforth and let my life showforth your grace and glory in Jesus name

I decree divine destruction upon every power/authority, hell bent on seeing my end in any aspect of life in Jesus name

*Say your personal heart desires and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I walk in authority and liberty of the Most High King. I do not live an apologetic life. I am saved by His mighty outstretched arm therefore any hand stretched out for my downfall whithers in Jesus name. I am not created to be pulled down or dragged in the mod of disgrace because I am enveloped in His grace. Hope is risen in me because I am the child of the King of kings. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...