Search This Blog

Friday 6 April 2018

Prayer From Isaiah 61:1-3

Song by Chris Shalom

My beautifier
You’ve taken away the shame
You’ve taken away the pain
You made my life so beautiful
My beautifier
You’ve taken away the shame
You’ve taken away the pain
You made me just like you

"To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord , that he might be glorified."  Isaiah 61:3 KJV

Prayer

Lord I magnify your holy name and give all the praise to you in Jesus name

Heavenly father I come to you this day hear me as I call on you in Jesus name

Father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being my beautifier and strength like never before in Jesus name

Holy spirit continue to dwell in me and be my companion in all that I will be doing in Jesus name

Lord take away from me every source of shame that is waging war with my glory henceforth in Jesus name

Lord destroy every clothing of ashes placed upon my life and household in Jesus name

Lord send your consuming fire to destroy every plans to cause me sorrow in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree total deliverance from every spiritual army assigned to keep me in spiritual confinement in Jesus name

I terminate every agenda with the dead trying my destiny in any way in Jesus name

I cancel all gathering with power and principalities of darkness and spirituall wickedness over my household and I in Jesus mighty name

I terminate every contract of failure signed and sealed over my life spiritually, physically, maritally, academically, ministerially and health wise in Jesus name

I uproot and throw into consuming fire every seed of no good planted that is germinating or yet to germinate over my life in Jesus name

I cancel every demonic plans signed to mislead my glory from achieving the purpose of God in anyway in Jesus name

I cancel all garment of heaviness upon my life and household and replace them with garment of eternal praise in Jesus name

I decree the constant growth and divine orchestration of tree of righteousness over my life in Jesus name

I receive freedom from all devices of set back affecting my life, career, health, marriage, destiny and purpose in Jesus name

I decree divine replacements into every area of pain, shame and discouragement in my life henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues if you can if not pray as the Lord leads you and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am beautified by the Most High, no more heaviness, sorrow, disgrace, failure, setback or stagnacy will have their way in my life. My life is rebranded by the Almighty God to encounter New glory, New purpose, All round growth, progress and favor. Everywhere I go or I am seen, I am highly blessed and favored by the Lord. I can't be disadvantaged, lines fall unto me in pleasant places, I carry the glory of the Ancient of days. I am victorious and successful in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th April 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...