Search This Blog

Monday 23 April 2018

Prayer from Matthew 9:29-30

Song by James Fortune

I believe, The storm will soon be over
I believe, The rain will go away
I believe, That I can make it through it
Oh oh oh oh
I believe, It's already done

I believe, Family will get better
I believe, God will provide
I believe, The promise that he made
Oh oh oh oh
I believe, It's already done

I believe, That my god is a healer
I believe, That I will survive
I believe, That god is able
Oh oh oh oh
I believe, It's already done

"Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.  And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straitly charged them, saying, See that no man know it." Matthew 9:29‭-‬30 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I give all praise to you and worship you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Father thank you for your mercy and grace that is available for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the revelation power and for exposing the plans of the enemy in my life in Jesus name

I decree every negative revelations concerning me or any member of my household is terminated in Jesus name

I cancel all evil word spoken into my life that wants to take effect in anyway in Jesus name

I destroy all power used to manipulate destiny that wants to take over my destiny or any of my family members in Jesus name

I decree every mountain is turning into a stepping stone for me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree every open channel for depresssion over my life is blocked henceforth in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to every stigmatization that is keeping my life in an unwanted position in Jesus name

I decree every unwanted vessel occupying my life and destiny begin to leave henceforth in Jesus name

I decre an end to unbelief in the power of God and the word of God in my life in Jesus name

I decree that my season of overcoming is here in Jesus name

I decree that every step I take henceforth leads me to places of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

I decree my entire life is receiving a new lease of life in divine ability and health in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to night weeping and silent tears through heart ache or any circumstances in my life in Jesus name

I decree things are changing for me and situations are getting from better to best in the name of Jesus

I decree I win in all areas of life no longer will I count any loss physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree the power and presence of God terbanacles upon my destiny over and over in Jesus name

I decree my glory will not wane before it shines, I will fulfill purpose of creation in Jesus name

I decree everywhere I go, favour works for me and lines begin to fall for me in Jesus name

I decree this season I enter into unending divine visitations and testimonies in Jesus name

*make a declaration over your heart desire and take a bold step of faith believing Jesus has done it in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am taking new steps and I excell as I do. I live in faith and all source of unbelief in me has been erased. I am filled with the supernatural working ability. I am sanctified for greater height and level. I move above all principalities and powers of darkness and no evil proclamation or revelation will come to pass in my life. I excel always, faith has replaced fate and I am an overcomer in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...