Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Prayer from Revelation 22:13

Song by Israel & New Breed

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Revelation 22:13 KJV

Prayer
Everlasting king I magnify your name and give praise to you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Alpha and omega have your way in me henceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah here I am use me for your glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty fine tune my life and destiny henceforth and give me joy in all areas in Jesus name

My Lord and father restructure my destiny and remove every debris of disappointment and abuse from me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel you know the end before the beginning began, over this journey of faifh let me end well in Jesus name

Lord take away from me whatever will make me feel carried away into the ways of the world in Jesus name

Father give me victory over every bumps in my life journey and never let me trip or fall over them in Jesus name

My father over(mention) let me have a testimony filled end, regardless of what the beginning had been like in Jesus name

Lord I lift every home, marriage and community faced with turbulence speak your peace into them henceforth in Jesus name

My father remove all form of confusion from my life give me clarity in the journey of my life in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over your personal request in Jesus name*

*Intercede on behalf of someone and ask God to rule over the affairs of their life in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am a useful vessel in the hands of the potter. I am filled and renewed. New wine is poured into me, my destiny is directed by the Alpha and Omega. I am on assignment in this journey of faith. I am saved to serve the everlasting King. Everywhere I go peace radiates over me, peace fills my destiny no power can steal my peace in Jesus name. I am occupying till I see Christ in glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th April 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...