Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Prayer from leviticus 22:32

Song
Our father
Our father who hath in heaven amen
Hallowed be thy name

"Neither shall ye profane my holy name; but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel: I am the Lord which hallow you",
Leviticus 22:32 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your wonderful name and give all glory to you in Jesus name

Mighty God I worship your majesty and honour you for who you are in Jesus name

Hevenly father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give all praise to your wonderful name for a blessed day like this in Jesus name

Lord take all glory over all I will be doing today in Jesus name

Father bring to my memory always the power and purpose of your name in my life so I wouldn't use it in vain in Jesus name

Father forgive me in anyway I have used or called your name in vain in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages remove from me all attitude of ungratefulness towards you in Jesus name

Lord let the power in your name henceforth begin to work wonders in my life in Jesus name

King of glory remove every name tag that doesn't bring glory to your name away from my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king terminate every generational name curse manipulating my destiny in Jesus name

Lord let me begin to enjoy the blessings attached to your name in my life in Jesus name

I cancel every power and principalities of darkness over my life and household in Jesus name

I destroy all attributes of disgrace and shame covering my life in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over your heart desires using the power in the name of Jesus and believe it is done*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. In Him I live, move and have my being. His name is working wonders upon all areas of my life. I move into greatness daily, my life is blessed by His name. My day is prosperous, I can not be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I walk & work with the guidance of the Most High. Messiah is at work in my life placing me in greater places and promoting me according to His will. Glory be to God in the highest!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th April 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...