Search This Blog

Saturday 14 April 2018

Prayer from 2 Timothy 1:5-7

Song
All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth
Should give glory to Himself
All the glory must be to the Lord

"When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.  Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:5‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer

Mighty God I bless your name and give all the praise to you in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship your excellency and glorify you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal I come to you have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages you are worthy of all worship and adoration accept it all in Jesus name

Father thank you for all spiritual gifts you have blessed me with in Jesus name

Lord give me grace to identify the gift in me and not misuse them in any way in Jesus name

Father in any way the gift in me is/are dormant bring them back to life and full functioning to the glory of your name in Jesus mighty name

Lord let me have a great and divine legacy to leave for my children and generations to come if Christ tarries in Jesus name

Lord remove all sloppiness in my spiritual growth henceforth in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate all plans set apart to cause myself and my generation any form of backwrdness in Jesus name

I cast out every spirit of fear limiting me from using the gift of God in me in Jesus name

I terminate all connections determined to keep my God given gift under the subjection of the world in Jesus name

I decree henceforth according to the word of God that the gift of God in me will make room for me in Jesus name

I decree that my gift will not lead me to eternal damnation but into reign with the Prince of peace in Jesus name

I command all greed or worldly gain attached to my spiritual gift that might cause me to be distracted to be removed from my path in Jesus name

I replace all fear in me over anything with love and sound mind in Jesus name

I commit all gift in me that I am yet to discover to begin to come out of darkness into light and be used to the glory of God in Jesus name

I decree into my hands whatever I do with it or lay it on begin to receive transformation and excellence in Jesus name

I decree into my head ideas that brings about breakthrough in all aspects of life begin to fill my head in Jesus name

I decree into my eyes, my ears and my feet, that I will see, hear and walk into places where greatness will come alive through my gift in Jesus name

I put an end to journeying in circle over my life in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. My life is filled with new ideas, I am blessed with spiritual gifts that makes me great. No longer will I journey in circles. I am progressing and my gift(s) is making room for me. Even where I can't have access to, the gift of God in me is opening doors for me. I am moving from glory to glory, my level is changing divinely. Through my gift a glorious and divine legacy will be left for my generation if Christ tarries. I am a blessing not a curse glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word)14th April 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...