Search This Blog

Sunday 8 April 2018

Prayer from Acts 12:10

Song by Eben

You are the God that opens every door
You are the God that makes the lame to walk
You are the God that makes the blind eye see
You are the God that gives me victory

Alpha and Omega
We worship your name
We worship your name
We worship your name Lord
We worship your name

"When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him." Acts 12:10 KJV

Prayer

Mighty father the creator of heaven and earth I honour you this day in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify and give all praise to you alone who deserve it in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

King of glory take preeminence in my life and all that I will be doing today in Jesus name

Mighty God remove from me all elements of confinement that wants to keep me limited in anyway in Jesus name

Lord Jehovah you are the one who opens doors with your invisible hands henceforth open every door shut against me in any area of life in Jesus name

King of kings with your mighty outstretched arm remove all blockages in my life journey in Jesus name

Lord eternal by your mercy lift all barriers that surfaced into my life as a result of sin known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord benceforth before I knock let doors open unto me in a divine order in Jesus name

Lord set my life free from all confinement, health wise, financially, spiritually, maritally, academically and other aspects of my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days terminate all connections upon my life tieing me down to unholy spots in Jesus name

Lord order my steps and send guardian angels to guide me according to your will for my life in Jesus name

Jehovah bring to ruin all ornaments of destruction erected for my sake in Jesus name

I decree henceforth no more delay, barrier, stagnation in any area of my life is permitted in Jesus name

*Begin to decree freedom and open doors in all areas you desire it and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I walk in liberty of the chosen one. I am not limited by any force known or unknown. The mighty outstretched hands of God leads my going out and coming in. I cannot face any form of misfortune. Doors or hinderances of any kind in my way are lifting of their own accord in Jesus name. I cannot be stationed into the unfortunate corner because greater is He that is in me than he that lives in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 9th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...