Search This Blog

Sunday 15 April 2018

Prayer from Psalms 145:3

Hymn

“Great is Thy faithfulness,” O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be. 

“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
    “Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

"Great is the Lord , and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable." Psalms 145:3 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I worship and adore your majesty for being God in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

King of glory I magnify you for your loving kindness and awesome greatness in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I magnify you for everything you have done and what you are presently doing for me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your invisible hands that does visible things in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for not dealing with me according to my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that endureth upon my life day and night in Jesus name

Lord I magnify you for your indescribable peace that is upon my destiny you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Father thank you for removing all source of shame from my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me a partaker of your abundant and overflowing grace in every situation of my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your surpassing greatness that brings to shame all high things that exalt itself against your knowledge in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for opening the book of rememberance concerning me and all that is around me in Jesus name

Father thank you for giving me reasons for new testimonies and new songs over all my heart desires in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not allowing me to be carried away by the world and its pleasures in Jesus name

Lord thank you because you are in charge of all nations and have subdued all forces of war in all areas in Jesus name

Lord thank you because this season you will visit me and every situation around me to the glory of your name in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am encapsulated by the grace of God. Everything I do is shadowed by His grace. His faithfulness is implanted in me and all I do is signed by His great hand. I no longer will be counted among the low life, I live great because my Father is greater than the greatest. The lord had sillenced wars and rumours of war around me. His words are coming to fulfillment and henceforth I live for Him in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 15th April 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...