Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Prayer from John 1:1-3

Song by Fred Hammond

Bread of Life
Sent down from Glory
Many things you were on earth
A holy King, a carpenter
Cause you are the Living Word

Bread of Heaven
Sent down from Glory
Many things you were on earth
A holy King, a carpenter
Cause you are the Living Word

Awesome ruler, Gentle redeemer
God with us the Living Truth
And what a friend we have in You
Cause You are the living word

Jesus, Jesus
That's what we call you
Manger born but on a tree
You died to save humanity
Cause You are the living word

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God I worship and give all the praise to you alone accept it all in Jesus name

Father thank you for this beautiful day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for visiting me daily and for counting me worthy among the living this particular day in Jesus name

Lilly of the valley I give all my worship and praise to you for your loving kindness upon my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Father you are the living word speak your word into all situation that is dead in my life and let them begin to come back to life in Jesus name

Lord eternal let your word begin to transform whatever needs to be transformed in my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Father by your word you you establish authority therefore I command every unholy authority trying to dig into my life to cease henceforth in Jesus name

Ancient of days by your name principalities and powers tremble and scatter so I decree every gathering of principalities and power over my existence to be scattered now in Jesus name

Lord destroy every known and unknown plan that wants to overrule your plan for my life in Jesus name

I command every unholy affection that wants to be an hinderance to my life in anyway to be totally destroyed henceforth in Jesus name

I dismantle every structure laid or erected for the purpose of destroying my joy or truncate my destiny or that of my household in Jesus name

I cancel all pushing force determined to push me either physically or spiritually against the will of God for my life in Jesus name

I negate all ruling forces of the night gone ahead of each day, noon or night in my life to sow sorrow or pain in Jesus name

I decree sudden breakthrough over my life and all my heart desires according to the will of God in Jesus name

I command every impossible circumstance/situation in my life to begin to turn around to possibility in Jesus name

I silence permanently every drummers of the night assigned to beat unwanted sound into any situation in my life in Jesus name

I uproot every tree/seed planted or germinating to bring forth fruit of misfortune and sorrow into my destiny or generations in Jesus name

I command every elements of the air, water, and sound that has been spoken to against my life and family to hear the word of God and being to function in my favour in Jesus name

*Begin to decree with power in the word of God into your life, health, generation, nation, community, church and career the goodness of God, His favour and blessing in Jesus name*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. His words & promises  are surely coming to pass in my life. My world is ruled by the word of God and not the word of man. I am assigned purposely for a time as this. Therefore strongholds and hindering walls are falling and breakthrough is flooding into my destiny in Jesus name. Chains of stagnation are permanently broken. I am a product of the living word which is Jesus Christ so I cannot be unfortunate in life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th April 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...