Search This Blog

Thursday 19 April 2018

Prayer from Psalms 61:4-6

Song by Jonathan Nelson

Jesus, everything you are
Oh, oh
Everything you are
Jesus, Everything you are
Everything you are

You're my sun, my moon, my stars
Everything you are
Lord I praise you
I celebrate you for just being God
You're my air
You're my trees
The very breath I breathe
Lord I praise you
I celebrate you for just being God

"I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.  For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.  Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations."Psalms 61:4‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I magnify and worship you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord I exalt you for your greatness and mighty power in Jesus name

Lilly of the valley I give you all the praise because you deserve it all in Jesus name

Father thank you for giving me the understanding of the power in your name in Jesus mighty name

Father thank you for visiting me daily and for the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the firgiveness of sin and for counting me worthy to be your child in Jesus name

Abba father I come to you just as I am continue to be God in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty never let me move away from your covering in Jesus name

Father continue to keep me under your wings and your tabernacle always in Jesus name

Lord do not let me become an abandoned vessel in you vineyard in Jesus name

Father prolong my life in divine health and provision and take off me any traces of sudden death in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove from me all power of reproach that might want to keep my life under the seige of misfortune in Jesus name

Holy Spirit continue to be my guide and deliverer at all times in Jesus name

Father keep my feet from slipping into the pit of disgrace in any form or shape in Jesus name

Jehovah renew my mind and fill it with the power of your word so that fear will not take dominion over my thoughts in Jesus name

Abba father cancel all plans to keep my feet unsteady in things of the kingdom in Jesus name

My father continue to be my strong tower keep me safe from all harms and monitoring powers in Jesus name

Father let me spend my years in your will and abundance of your love and mercy till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord you are my helper continue to lead me in every area never let me run ahead of you for any reason in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith.  As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord reigns above any situation in my life. No fear of the unknown has power over the plans of God for me. I am here because Jesus count me worthy. I progress in every area, I am not limited in any way. My story is forever forward and no backwardness. Ancient of days directs my path so I can't walk/work against His will. I Am that I Am is resolving all that needs to be resolved in my life. I am a living testimony in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th April 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...