Search This Blog

Sunday 22 April 2018

Prayer from Matthew 11:29-30

Song by Damitta Haddon

My heart, my mind, my soul
belongs to you
My love, my life it all belongs to you
Belongs to you
Belongs to you

The songs we sing they all belong to you
The air we breathe it all belongs to you
Yes it does
Belongs to you x2
Yes it does

Yeah I surrender it all
Yes I turn it all over
Yes it all belongs to you 

It all belongs to you x3
Oh oh oh
Cause it belongs to you
Oh oh oh
It all belongs to you x3
Oh oh oh 
Every air that we breath lord
Everything that we are lord
It all belongs to you

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.   For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:29‭-‬30 KJV

Prayer
Everlasting king I worship and adore you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord my father I magnify you for all you do for me on daily basis in Jesus name

Ancient of days I glorify your majesty and bow before you in total adoration in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Lord eternal I come to you take off all burdens upon my life and destiny spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Lord almighty appropriate my glory to shine always in Jesus name

Father remove from me whatever label of impossibility following my destiny in Jesus name

Lord exchange my burden and yoke for yours in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let every hand that wants to keep pulling me back whither in Jesus name

Holy spirit empower me in anyway I am becoming weak physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord everything belongs to you, I decree that henceforth I will know no lack in Jesus name

Lord let all my endeavours be crowned with successful divine blessings in Jesus name

Ancient of days let every means made to keep me frustrated be destroyed in Jesus name

Lord my God for every deadlines before me that seem unachievable or impossible prove yourself mighty over them in Jesus name

Father continue to be my strength even where it appears that I am giving up or I have given up in Jesus name

Father give me victory over every challenge I face in any part of my life in Jesus name

*Begin to ask God to ease that burden give you victory over every yoke known or unknown and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. Everything in my life is surrendered to Jesus. I do not walk this journey of life alone, Christ is journeying with me. My entire being is saturated by the divine presence of the Most High. Greatness is my portion, I am beginning to live in all round greatness and success. Nothing is permitted to hurt me or keep me stagnated because my life belongs to Jesus. All yokes are broken and all burdens are made light in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...