Search This Blog

Thursday 12 April 2018

Prayer from Luke 1:46-48

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of Heaven;
To His feet thy tribute bring.
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
Evermore His praises sing:
Praise Him, praise Him, alleluia!
Praise the everlasting King.

Praise Him for His grace and favor
To our fathers in distress;
Praise Him still the same as ever,
Slow to chide, and swift to bless.
Praise Him, praise Him, alleluia!
Glorious in His faithfulness.

Fatherlike He tends and spares us,
Well our feeble frame He knows;
In His hands He gently bears us,
Rescues us from all our foes.
Praise Him, praise Him, alleluia!
Widely yet His mercy flows.

Frail as summer’s flow’r we flourish,
Blows the wind and it is gone;
But while mortals rise and perish,
Our God lives unchanging on.
Praise Him, praise Him, alleluia!
Praise the high Eternal One!

"And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,  And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.  For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed." Luke 1:46‭-‬48 KJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I worship you for your greatness, power and mercy in my life in Jesus name

Mighty God I thank you because you can't fail in any way glory be to you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

My father all glory honour and adoration belongs to you have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for counting me among the living and those who will give praises to you in Jesus name

Jehovah I honour you for the new things you have began in my life in Jesus name

Lord bring to perfection that which you have started in Jesus name

Lord eternal let your praises fill my mouth and life like never before in Jesus name

Holy spirit direct my utterances and thought of my heart in Jesus name

Jehovah by your mercy let my life receive a new lease of divine encounter in Jesus name

Everlasting king arise and open my eyes to see greater things that you are doing and take fear of unknown out of my life in Jesus name

Mighty God let me encounter divine favour in all area of my life in Jesus name

Lord among those you will set apart to bless and visit this season count me worthy in Jesus name

Lord almighty let every attribute of ungreatfulness in or within me die in Jesus name

Holy Spirit remove every power of depending on human ability and let me depend on you always in Jesus name

My father rearrange my life in a way that people who have called me cast away will see that you are indeed God in my life in Jesus name

Father let every evil enquiry about me be aborted in Jesus name

Lord terminate the plans of joy killers and all joy killers in my life in Jesus name

Mighty father put asunder every power that wants to penetrate into my glory in anyway to tarnish my glory in Jesus name

Lord let your praise continue to fill my heart henceforth over all my heart desires in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. The praises of the Lord fills my heart. His love is radiating over my destiny. I am chosen for His wonderful works. Henceforth I go forth into nations to do greater works. Whatever I lay my hands on prospers because Jesus works through me. I am not an ordinary vessel, I am extraordinary vessel because I carry in me the greater one who created all creation. I am a supernatural being and I do supernatural things in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...