Search This Blog

Saturday 21 April 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 53:4-5

Song by Darlene Zschech

God is fighting for us
God is on our side
He has overcome
Yes He has overcome
We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus You are here
[x2]

Carrying our burdens
Covering our shame
He has overcome
Yes He has overcome
We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus You are here

I will live, I will not die
The resurrection power of Christ
Alive in me and I am free
In Jesus' Name
I will live, I will not die
I will declare and lift You high
Christ revealed and I am healed
In Jesus' Name

God is fighting for us
Pushing back the darkness
Lighting up the Kingdom
That cannot be shaken
In the Name of Jesus
Enemy's defeated
And we will shout it out
Shout it out

"Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:4‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly Father I magnify your wonderful name in Jesus name

Lord I give you the praise and glorify your holy name for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the daily and eternal promise(s) through your word for me in Jesus name

Mighty father I appreciate you for the knowledge of who I am in you, to you be all the praise in Jesus name

I decree the power of ressurection is in my life and working upon every dormant organ or situation in my life in Jesus name

I decree I will live and not die, I will fulfill my purpose of creation in Jesus name

I decree my soul is revived from every pit of hell spiritually or physically in Jesus name

I command everything assigned to see my end that today marks their end in my life because I have the power of the Most High in me in Jesus name

I decree my destiny can not be sold by any force of darkness or their cohort for their own manipulations or benefits in Jesus name

I decree my life is overshadowed and reassigned for greater power and glory in the kingdom of God and the world at large in Jesus name

I command all accusing hands or power over my life to whither and cease to exit henceforth in Jesus name

I decree I am healed by his stripe no written diagnosis has power over my health henceforth in Jesus name

I decree freedom and divine health over my health and body from all forms of captivating sickness in Jesus name

I terminate every unworthy attachment causing my life pain or disgrace in any way in Jesus name

I destroy all negotiations for my life and family in the kingdom of darkness henceforth in Jesus name

I cast out all forms of frustration seen or unseen that is targetting my life and household for destruction in Jesus name

I uproot the plantation of evil over my soul in anyway and the effect upon my lineage in Jesus name

I decree I can not be overcomed by sickness or diseases because I am made whole by His stripes in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. My destiny is refined for new life in Christ. No longer will I be called the forsaken. All unholy label is destroyed. My life is taking a upward movement henceforth. God is fighting for me, I decree I live in divine health henceforth in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...