Search This Blog

Friday 20 April 2018

Prayer from Proverbs 13:12

Hymn

My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
  Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
  Be wholly Thine.

May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
  My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
  A living fire.

While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
  Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
  From Thee aside.

All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
  Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
  Transform my soul.

"Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life."Proverbs 13:12 KJV

Prayer
Mighty God I bless your name and give you all the praise in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I worship and adore you for who you are and what you do for me in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the daily visitation from you to me you deserve my praise in Jesus name

Father thank you for counting me worthy among the living this day and for the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Holy Spirit have your way in my life and lead me in all I do in Jesus name

Lord my father I give you praise for you will continue to be my guide in this life journey in Jesus name

Father my hope is in you give me positive answers over my heart desires in Jesus name

Father remove from me whatever that makes my life unbearable at the moment or its planning to make life unbearable for me in Jesus name

Jehovah that which makes me cry put an end to it today in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have lost my hope, restore my hope in Jesus mighty name

Father cancel every authority determined to make me suffer or pay for past deeds I know nothing about in Jesus name

Jehovah remove from me all aura of shame and disgrace taging along with my destiny in Jesus name

Father uproot every plant planted purposely to cause me failure in life in Jesus name

Everlasting king arise over (mention) and give me a new song in Jesus name

Lord eternal realign my path in life and take away anything or anyone hell bent to make me fall in Jesus name

Lord over all my expectations remove all spirit of delay from them in Jesus name

Father remove from the heart of my helper the spirit of procrastination and hatred towards my life in Jesus name

King of glory destroy the unpleasant occurrence arranged to erase my joy in Jesus name

Mighty God remove all label placed on me due to life predicament I have faced or I face at the moment in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine fall afresh on me and continue to take control of my life and all that will make me live a life that please you in Jesus name

Lord terminante all embago of delay and shame placed over my life spiritually, physically, financially, maritally, academically and other aspects of life in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God over all that you hope for and speak forth into their release to you in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My hope is built in Christ Jesus, my heart is restored with joy. No longer will I experience delay over any issue in my life. My season of breakthrough is now. My joy overflows beyond human imagination because the joy of the Lord is my strength. I receive goodnews daily, no more panicking news in any aspect of my life. Everything about me is a testimony because Jesus Christ is involved. Praise the Lord!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...