Search This Blog

Sunday 29 April 2018

Prayer from Amos 3:7

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Amos 3:7 KJV

Prayer

Mighty God I worship your wonderful name in Jesus name

Ancient of days I glorify and adore you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine, visit me this day like never before in Jesus name

Mighty God let me experience divine encounter in all I do this new week in Jesus name

Lord reveal to me things I need to know in order to progress in life in Jesus name

Lord reveal to me spiritual things that will aid my breakthrough in Jesus name

Father that which has kept me in dark for so long henceforth put an end to it, open my eyes to see the way forward in Jesus name

Lord do not hide your glory away from me let my life henceforth manifest your glory in Jesus name

Holy Spirit direct my path at all times do not let me go ahead of you in all life situation in Jesus name

Mighty warrior arise over my situation and make that which seem impossible to become possible in Jesus name

Lord whatever needs realignment in my life reveal them to me and show me the way to do it that will bring glory to your name in Jesus name

Father never let me abuse the special grace of revelations you have endow me with in Jesus name

*Begin to pray about things you want God to reveal to you that needs to revealed for you to attain your destinied height in life and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am specially graced to receive divine information. My eyes are opened to see both physical and spiritual things. Henceforth I can never be held in obscurity because the Lord makes all things clear to me even the things that men thought was impossible. I am a vessel of the Most High, I operate with an extraordinary power always. Whatever I lay my hands on succeeds in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...