Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Prayer from Nahum 1:7

Song by Casting Crowns

'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His Word
Just to rest upon His promise,
Just to know, "Thus saith the Lord!"

Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I've proved Him o'er and o'er
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
Oh, for grace to trust Him more!

I'm so glad I learned to trust Him,
Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend
And I know that He is with me,
Will be with me to the end.

Oh, how sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to trust His cleansing blood
And in simple faith to plunge me
'Neath the healing, cleansing flood!

Yes, 'tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just from sin and self to cease
Just from Jesus simply taking
Life and rest, and joy and peace.

"The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him."Nahum 1:7 KJV

Prayer

Jehovah I exalt and magnify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

King of glory I thank you for your unfailing love and grace upon my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord my father my life depends on you never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Father remove fear of unknown and its source from my life in Jesus name

Lord give me boldness to handle every situation in my life according to your will in Jesus name

Lord let my faith in you daily increase in all areas in Jesus name

My father let your love constantly radiate over my life in Jesus name

Lord my God terminate and bring to nought every negative revelations over my life or any one around me in Jesus name

My father give me victory over sin and the works of flesh always in Jesus name

Father I have no power of my own I depend on you to continue to be my source and strength in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your strength increase in me on daily basis in Jesus name

Jehovah over the situation that burdens my heart I trust you for a divine turn around in Jesus name

Lord do not let me die before my breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord do not let me be found wanting on the day of my blessing and testimonies in Jesus name

Lord when the time comes for me to harvest my blessing do not allow sickness and sudden occurrence become an hinderance or my lot in my way in Jesus name

Ancient of days wherever arrows of sadness has been fired into my life and household henceforth let them return back to sender in Jesus name

Holy Spirit ignite your fire and presence over my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord even where men had let me down let my trust in you keep me going and make me victorious in Jesus name

My Lord let everything I desire for and lay my hands on begin to birth greatness henceforth in Jesus name

Lord my trust is solely in you wipe away my secret tears amd give me a life transforming testimony over my heart desire in Jesus name

Jehovah over (mention) let me not be ashamed and do not allow my enemies to triumph over me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus cast out from me all negative power or discomfort causing my life so much pain and trouble in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God in advance over that heart desire declare your testimony concerning it daily and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My trust remains in the great I Am. I am saved and sanctified for divine purpose. My trust can never be erased. I am filled with boldness and sound mind. Fear as no place in me, the gloomy days are turning to brighter days because Jesus is in charge of my life. His word directs my life and motivates my thoughts therefore no evil thoughts or declaration can have effect over my spirit, soul and body in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 18th April 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...