Search This Blog

Monday 9 April 2018

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Good Morning

Song by William McDowell

I hear the sound of revival
Deep in the hearts of your people
Send it now, we want it now
I hear the sound of revival
Deep in the hearts of your people
Send it now, we need it now

Release your Glory, Send your Glory
We're hungry, we're thirsty for you, we want you
We're patiently waiting for you, we need you
We're hungry, we're thirsty for you, we want you
We're patiently waiting for you, we need you

Lord we will wait for you
Cause all we want is you
Oh
That's why we wait for you
Cause nothing else will do

We've been praying, we've been sowing
Now we've crying, heaven send the rain
We've been praying, we've been sowing
Now we've crying, heaven send the rain
Send the rain

"Pray without ceasing."
1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I give all glory unto you accept it all in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord let your revival start within me in Jesus name

Lord renew my heart to thirst for you more in Jesus name

Father remove from me the desires that belittles your desires in me in Jesus name

King of glory remove every form of prayerlessness from my life and journey in Jesus name

Holy spirit ignite in me the grace to pray concentrating on your will for me in Jesus name

Lord take away from me every vain repetitions in the place of prayer in Jesus name

Jehovah renew my mind to have your fear above the fear of the world in Jesus name

Holy spirit turn tides around in mu life and replace every doubt in my prayer life with faith in you Jesus name

Lord in every way I have sown seeds of prayer let my life begin to experience harvest of testimonies in Jesus name

Holy Spirit that which constantly challenge my faith in prayer today let me have a divine encounter over it in Jesus name

King of glory the occurrence that will make prayer futile in my life never let me experience it in Jesus name

Lord whatever I will do or I am doing that will render my prayers unanswered reveal to me and let a stop come to them in Jesus name

Father in anyway I have sown in tears let me begin to reap in joy and everlasting laughter in Jesus name

King of kings raise every sleeping giant in my life up to attain greater heights in Jesus name

God grant me strength to tarry in place of prayer with full direction from the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Mighty father do not let me ever pray amiss over all my requests in Jesus name

Lord incline my heart to be always prepared for prayer even when my physical body is weak in Jesus name

Lord as I pray let signs and wonders follow in Jesus mighty name

Father over every request that I have shed tears secretly or openly cause me to share testimonies openly and secretly in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues over every situations in your life and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. It's time for revival and harvest of testimonies in my life. No longer will I just pray without answers but as I decree it is established. My tongue is sanctified to speak forth that which I want to see. I therefore call forth great news into all areas of my life. I call forth breakthrough and liberty. I am clothed with new garments of praise and oil of gladness overflows upon me henceforth in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...