Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Prayer from Psalms 56:13

Song by Sinach

God is for me 
Nothing can stand against me
God is for me 
I will not be moved 

I am a burning and shinning light 
The salt of the earth 
I am new man I'm glorified 
I'm an ambassador 

Everything about me is blessed 
The head not the tail
I'm the righteousness of God in Christ 
Sin has no power over me 

No weapon fashioned against me
Shall ever prosper 
I have a goodly heritage 
Great things are spoken of me 

God is for me 
Nothing can stand against me
God is for me 
I will not be moved 

Ah ah ah ah ah 
God is for me 
Complete in Him 
I belong to Jesus

"For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?"Psalms 56:13 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days the only wise and true God I worship and exalt your name in Jesus name

Mighty father I give all praise and glory to you because you deserve it in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify you for the power in your word and your name that forever does wonders in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I thank you for the privilege of another day and grace of life in Jesus name

I decree this day shall birth abundant testimonies into my life in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my Sun will not go deem suddenly in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my glory will not wane when it ought to shine in Jesus name

I decree that every storm in my way begin to here the word of God and be stilled in Jesus name

I decree total deliverance from spiritual or physical death in and around me in Jesus name

I decree every power that rise against me or any member of my household is disgraced and made futile henceforth in Jesus name

I decree every affliction sent into my life either by air or water whichever means to be flushed out totally henceforth in Jesus name

I command all the elements of the universe to begin to work for my good and not against me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord I cancel every written document against your plans for me in Jesus name

I command all gathering over my life and destiny against the purpose of God to be rubbished and terminated henceforth in Jesus name

I dismantle every hierachy of failure placed in the journey of my life in Jesus name

I destroy all erection for destruction, purposely erected for my family and I in Jesus name

I command everything in my life to obey God and work according to the plans of God for me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord you are a mountain mover and storm stiller over (mention) move mountain and still all storms in Jesus name

*Begin to give thanks to God for removing all barriers and oppositions against you and your household and believe it is done and settled in Jesus name*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, all loss has been restored. All shame has been taken away. Nothing can stand against me because I'm a carrier of His glory. I'm a royal priesthood, a peculiar person a holy nation. I'm immovable and untouchable for any negative force or power. I'm a celebrity in Christ, because I'm victorious on all fronts. All elements of the universe works in agreement with me and all negative decrees/ thoughts against me returns back to sender in Jesus name. *

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...