Search This Blog

Thursday 12 April 2018

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 15:57

Song by Dorothy Norwood

Victory is mine, 
Victory is mine, 
Victory today is mine. 
I told Satan to get thee behind, 
Victory today is mine.

Joy is mine, 
Joy is mine, 
Joy today is mine
I told Satan to get thee behind, 
I know that joy is mine.

Happiness is mine, 
Happiness is mine, 
Happiness today is mine. 
I told Satan to get thee behind, 
Happiness today is mine.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:57 KJV

Prayer

Eternal God the only one who is more than able to give victory I give you all praise in Jesus name

Mighty father I worship you for who you are in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I magnify you for this day of unfailing victory in Jesus name

Holy Spirit I magnify you, have your way in me this day in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for the power through your word that revitalise my soul daily in Jesus name

Holy Spirit I magnify you for what you have started that you are bringing to perfection in my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for giving me victory over the power of the enemy more than I can imagine in Jesus name

Holy spirit over all that makes my heart skip its beat give me undeniable victory in Jesus name

Everlasting king replace all source of pain with joy and divine strength in Jesus name

Lord renew every ability in me that is meant to announce my glory henceforth in Jesus name

Lord over every dream of my life that seem impossible let me begin to encounter your possibility over them in Jesus name

Lord eternal arise over my life and bring to accomplishment all unfinished task that is causing my life stagnation in Jesus name

Lord concerning every battle known or unknown let me sing the song of victory henceforth in Jesus name

Holy spirit remove every battle purposely initiated against my destiny in Jesus name

Father give me physical and spiritual victory over every power and anyone determined to cause me shame in any area of life in Jesus name

Lord where it seem impossible for me to have victory let me begin to enjoy divine victory in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God for victory of the past, present and future. Ask God for victory over all power waging war against your life and family in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I walk and work in His divine power and victory. My life is having a new turn. Over every unwanted problems I assume my victorious position in Jesus name. No longer will I experience defeat, whatever concerns me receives divine enablement. I am overcoming in all area. My life is moving upward no more backward movement in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...