Search This Blog

Saturday 28 April 2018

Prayer from Psalms 51:1-3

Song by Michael W Smith

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart
I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much you deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is yours
Every single breath
I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, lord, for the thing I've made it
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus

"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.  Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.  For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me." Psalms 51:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly Father I magnify your wonderful name in Jesus name

Holy Spirit you are welcome have your way in me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy prevail over every judgement in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father in anyway sin has taken preeminence over my life today bring an end to it in Jesus name

Heavenly father let my life henceforth bring glory to your name in Jesus name

Lord cleanse me of all unrighteousness those I have constantly become prey to in Jesus name

Heavenly father do not cast me away from your presence by your mercy draw me close to you in Jesus name

Lord take out of my life anything that wants to keep me bound in positions that are against your will for me in Jesus name

Father in anyway the enemy has trapped me set me free by your mercy in Jesus name

King of glory remove all stains in my garment as a result of sin and make it white as snow in Jesus name

Abba father let all familiarity to the word that has made me constantly disobey you begin to come to an end henceforth in Jesus name

Heavenly father remove all confuser or confusion away from my path in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove every fantasies that constantly keeps one in the place of the forsaken away from my path in Jesus name

Ancient of days replace my weakness with your strength and continue to be my strength henceforth in Jesus name

Lord over every known or unknown verdicts against me let your mercy speak for me in Jesus name

Lord take me to the place of worship and constant communion with you and grant me grace to stay put there in Jesus name

Lord renew my heart and purify me to be what you want me to be in Jesus name

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. His mercy speaks over all judgements in my life. My destiny is renewed and reformed from all power of sin and stagnation. His strength has replaced my weakness. I am strengthened daily because my strength is from God. My life has received a new lease, all old things have passed away everything has become new. I am new in Christ negative fantasies are coming to an end because Christ is my life and purpose of existence in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...