Search This Blog

Thursday 5 April 2018

Prayer From Mark 8:36

Hymn by Chris Rice

Come, Thou Fount of every blessing
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Streams of mercy, never ceasing
Call for songs of loudest praise
Teach me some melodious sonnet
Sung by flaming tongues above
Praise the mount, I'm fixed upon it
Mount of Thy redeeming love

Here I raise my Ebenezer
Here there by Thy great help I've come
And I hope, by Thy good pleasure
Safely to arrive at home
Jesus sought me when a stranger
Wandering from the fold of God
He, to rescue me from danger
Interposed His precious blood

Oh, that day when freed from sinning
I shall see Thy lovely face
Clothed then in the blood washed linen
How I'll sing Thy wondrous grace
Come, my Lord, no longer tarry
Take my ransomed soul away
Send Thine angels now to carry
Me to realms of endless day

Oh, to grace how great a debtor
Daily I'm constrained to be
Let that goodness like a fetter
Bind my wandering heart to Thee
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it
Prone to leave the God I love
Here's my heart, oh, take and seal it
Seal it for Thy courts above

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36 KJV

Prayer
Lord I magnify your holy name and give you all the praise in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this great day and breath of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lion of the tribe of Judah, I magnify you my father take preeminence over all that I will do this day in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart, cleanse me of all blood guilt in Jesus name

Lord renew my heart and fill me up with your Holy word in Jesus name

Father seperate from me every form of idolatry to the things of this world in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to see anyway I am going against your will for me in Jesus name

Ancient of days cleanse off my garmet all stains that will hinder me from reigning with you in glory in Jesus name

Everlasting father terminate all association set to divert my attention from my eternal home with you in Jesus name

Lord increase in me the desire to live for you and do more for you regardless of the challenge in life in Jesus name

Everlasting father remove every works of flesh dominating over my life in Jesus name

Father fill me with the fruit of the spirit, let me be more like you in all I do or say in Jesus name

Mighty God guide my step and the path I tread henceforth so I will not miss my way in you in Jesus name

Ancient of days release from me all attachment of the world that might cost me my eternal life in heaven in Jesus name

Father hell was not created for me, help me to live a heaven bound life henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. This life isn't mine, my father created me to fulfill purpose on earth. I will not die without fulfilling purpose in Jesus name. I will run this race well and finish gloriously, my eternal life is in the one who made me. I will walk and work well before Him and I will reign with Him in Heaven at the end of my life sojourn here on earth in Jesus name. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...