Search This Blog

Saturday 7 April 2018

Prayer from Philippians 1:6

Song by Steve Green

He who began a good work in you
He who began a good work in you
Will be faithful to complete it
He'll be faithful to complete it
He who started the work
Will be faithful to complete it in you

If the struggle you're facing
Is slowly replacing your hope
With despair
Or the process is long
And you're losing your song
In the night
You can be sure that the Lord
Has His hand on you
Safe and secure
He will never abandon you
You are His treasure
And He finds His pleasure in you

"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:"
Philippians 1:6 KJV

Prayer
Mighty warrior I magnify your wonderful name in Jesus name

Greatest one I appreciate and worship your existence in my life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine have your way in me this day and forever in Jesus name

Father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

My father thank you for your great hands that is at work in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for perfecting that which concerns me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree an end to every power waiting for my failure in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I cancel every evil written ordinance concerning me and my household in Jesus name

I command the consuming fire from heaven to consume every power of waste or misfortune planned for my life in Jesus name

I destroy every thoughts and saying of negativity that might want to or is working against my life and family in anyway in Jesus name

I cancel all spirit of impatient planned to make me go ahead of the plans of God concerning me in Jesus name

I cast out every spirit of dismay lodging over my destiny in Jesus name

I call forth all my blessings, miracles and expectations from all the corners of the earth to locate me henceforth in Jesus name

I terminate every attitude of failure at the edge of breakthrough or success over my household and I in Jesus name

Lord disgrace everyone gathered to mock me in any way and their plans to make me fall into their traps in Jesus name

Mighty father erase every unwanted plans ahead of my journey in life that will jeopardise your plans for me in Jesus name

Every situation shaking my faith henceforth I take dominion and victory over them in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over every situation you desire change and God's perfection and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. Success is my portion, the one who started a good work in me is bringing it to perfect completion in Jesus name. I will not labour in vain, favour is replacing all forms of labour in my life. My life is transformed to the level of the excellent one. I excel in all that I do, that which seem impossible is becoming possible. Every hand of retrogression or misfortune pointing at me or my household whithers henceforth in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...