Search This Blog

Monday 23 April 2018

Prayer from Psalms 33:12

Song by Darlene Zschech

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters,
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center,
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You,
At the center of it all,
At the center of it all

Jesus be the center of my life
Jesus be the center of my life
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters,
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center,
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You

From my heart to the Heavens,
Jesus be the center
It's all about You,
Yes it's all about You

Jesus be the center of Your church
Jesus be the center of Your church
And every knee will bow
And every tongue shall confess You
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus

From my heart to the Heavens,
Jesus be the center
It's all about You,
Yes it's all about You

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord ; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."
Psalms 33:12 KJV

Prayer

Lord I worship your majesty and give you praise for this wonderful day in Jesus name

Thank you ancient of days for your supernatural and unfailing love towards me in Jesus name

Mighty God I magnify you for your loving kindness over my life and all that is around me in Jesus name

Lord as I call on you this day hear my call and magnify yourself over all the prayer I render in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this community I dwell in and for your power that rules above the power of the accuser of brethren in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for not allowing the manipulation from the kingdom of darkness to overrule your plan for this community in Jesus name

Abba father I commit this vicinity into your hands and I pray you take charge over the affairs of every soul in Jesus name

Father I lift everyone thirsty to know you or not before you, visit them this day in Jesus name

Father put an end to ritual killings and the power of ritualist over this community physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father terminate the era of the old buryingn the yoing in this community in Jesus name

Lord I lift those in authority over this nation before you arrest their heart and align their thought to do according to your will in Jesus name

Lord I commit the borders of this nation into your hands and I pray you terminate every transaction of darkness over every citizen or occupants of this nation in Jesus name

Father by your mercy destroy all power of backwardness over this nation that affects each individual in anyway in Jesus name

Lord I pray that every laws or legislations that will not bring glory to your name over this nation and the occupants will not stand in Jesus name

I come against every war planned or unplanned over this nation in Jesus name

I speak into the resources of this nation to begin to flourish supernaturally beyond human comprehension in Jesus name

Lord I speak into all amenities and those in charge of it that it will only be used to the glory of God and benefit of the occupants of this nation in Jesus name

Lord heal the foundation of this nation, every fighting force to close the gates against the gospel of Jesus Christ let them be destroyed in Jesus name

Father every idol that has been put at the center stage of this nation instead of you, as the idol fell before the ark of convenant let such idol be detroyed totally in Jesus name

Father in this land let me make exploit no matter what box I am able to tick or not let me flourish in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Father everywhere I step my feet on worldwide let me be established far beyond human comprehension in Jesus name

Lord let your love reign in this nation from the people in authority to the least and all occupants in Jesus mighty name

Thank you lord because you are at the center of the affairs of this nation henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. Christ rules and reigns over the affairs of my life and wherever I reside. He is in control over all laws and those in places of authority. Every power determined to overrule the plan of God for this nation is totally destroyed. The love of God overshadows all the corners of my dwelling place. Henceforth I influence divine change even in high places and through my life the kingdom of God will be populated in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...