Search This Blog

Friday 27 April 2018

Prayer from Proverbs 20:2

Hymn

King of glory, King of peace,
I will love Thee;
And that love may never cease,
I will move Thee.
Thou hast granted my request,
Thou hast heard me;
Thou didst note my working breast,
Thou hast spared me.

Wherefore with my utmost art
I will sing Thee,
And the cream of all my heart
I will bring Thee.
Though my sins against me cried,
Thou alone didst clear me;
And alone, when they replied,
Thou didst hear me.

Seven whole days, not one in seven,
I will praise Thee;
In my heart, though not in Heaven,
I can raise Thee.
Small it is, in this poor sort
To enroll Thee:
E’en eternity’s too short
To extol Thee.

"The fear of a king is as the roaring of a lion: whoso provoketh him to anger sinneth against his own soul."
Proverbs 20:2 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I worship and give praise to you this day accept it all in Jesus name

Mighty warrior I magnify you for your divine enablement released into my life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit I welcome you this day take absolute control of my life and existence in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father I bow before you accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord let your fear increase in my heart in a way that enables me to do according to your will always in Jesus name

Lord as I do your will make my life a pleasant one in every aspects in Jesus name

Jehovah as your word says there is power in the decree of a king, let the power in your word manifest great things in my life in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel arise concerning all the situation in my life and give me victory in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life birth testimonies that will be evident to people that indeed I serve a living God in Jesus name

Jehovah open the eyes of my heart and let me see your plans for me and follow through in Jesus name

Father whatever I will do to provoke your anger never let me do such in Jesus name

Lord fill my soul and satisfy me with the best of the kingdom in Jesus name

Lord let me constantly thirst for more of you in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days realign my destiny to what you have called and planned for me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of the king. My blood is filled with divine royalty. I do not journey this earth alone, the king of kings is always by my side. I belong to the household of faith. I am sanctified living terbanacle of the Most High. My life is filled with awesome and great happenings. My words are not ordinary words because I carry in me the extraordinary power of Christ. I am a winner always in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th April 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...