Search This Blog

Friday 16 March 2018

Prayer from Psalms 27:1

Song by Todd Dulaney

Who will stand against the Lord?
No one can, No one will
Who will stand against the king?
No one can, No one will

Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh
Victory belongs to Jesus
Victory belongs to Him
Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh
Victory belongs to Jesus
Victory belongs to Him

The Lord  is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord  is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?Psalms 27:1 NKJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship and adore your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Lord you are great in all your ways show your greatness over my life in Jesus name

My father no one can stand against you in anyway, Prove to all contending power over my life that you are more than able to deliver and save me in Jesus name

Lord eternal shine your everlasting light upon my life and being in Jesus name

Lord my God destroy all hidden forces raising their dart against my household and I in Jesus name

Lord over every battle known and unknown, thank you for giving me undeniable victory in Jesus name

My father over all written/ pronounced curses upon my destiny and generation thank you for renouncing them all in Jesus name

My lord and my God give me victory over the fear of the unknown in my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit terminate all the edge of distraction waging war against my focus and goal in life in Jesus name

I claim victory over all contending forces over my health, career, marriage, life, family, academics and all that concerns me in Jesus name

*Begin to declare victory in areas you desire it in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am victorious on all side. I am not a victim, I am a victor, I live a supernatural life of dominion. I am above all principalities and powers of darkness. My life and destiny can't be truncated, I am a seed of Abraham, I excel always, nothing is impossible for me because the one who makes all impossibility possible is my father and He dwells in me glory be to God. I am victorious Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th March 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...