Search This Blog

Sunday 11 March 2018

Prayer from Psalms 103:1-2

Song by Matt Redman

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great
And Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find

"Bless the Lord , O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord , O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:" Psalms 103:1‭-‬2 NKJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I worship and adore your majesty in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

My soul worships you king of glory for all you are and keep doing for me in Jesus name

Lord I magnify you for your unfailing love for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for not allowing my sin to stand against your blessings for me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I thank you for your everlasting power and grace that is forever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your mercy that  endures forever upon me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for all the battles you have won for me, the ones you are fighting for me that I don't even know in Jesus name

Lord I magnify your name for your everlasting love showered on me even when I don't deserve it in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me a joint heir to your throne through salvation in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God in advance over all your heart desires*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am blessed and highly favored. His mercies encompass me daily. I am a benefactor of His grace and love. I am more than a conqueror. I am a royal priesthood, a peculiar person. I am set apart for Him, daily as I live my life express His grace and love Hallelujah.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...