Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Prayer from Hosea 6: 2,6

Song by Freddy Hayler

Glory, Glory, Glory to the Lamb
Glory, Glory, Glory to the Lamb
For You are glorious and worthy to be praised
You're The lamb upon the throne
And unto You, We lift our voice in praise You're The Lamb upon the throne

"After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight. For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings."
Hosea 6:2‭, ‬6 NKJV

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify You and worship your excellency in Jesus name

Lord I return all glory to You for every wonderful works You have done or have been doing through me in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages all power in heaven and on earth belongs to you fill me up with your divine power in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to do exploit in all areas beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Mighty father open the book of rememberance concerning me this month let me dominate by your mercy in places where I least expect in Jesus name

Lord arise over my situation now let me experience divine change that will cause me to have testimonies in Jesus name

Ancient of days destroy every tormenting power upon my destiny in anyway in Jesus name

My Lord and my God terminate all evil dream that is causing my vision to be blurry or my feet to slide in the path of righteousness in Jesus name

Father fill me with divine wisdom henceforth let your wisdom begin to give me breakthrough in areas I least expect in Jesus name

Lord remove every factor trying to impose unbelief and hardship upon my life henceforth in Jesus name

Mighty father make way for me even in the midst of all impossible situations let my case be possible in Jesus name

Lord remove every worry from me as I cast all my cares on You and lay my burdens at Your feet henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal prayers, ask God whatever you desire and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I have an almighty father who never leaves nor forsake me. He is walking this journey with me and He is working in me. I am a benefactor of divine knowledge, I do not operate on my human knowledge or understanding. I am divinely connected and henceforth I have outstanding performance and outcome in all I do. I cannot be a prey to circunstances because I live above circumstances in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...