Search This Blog

Friday 23 March 2018

Prayer from Matthew 5:14-16

Song

Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes, let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of my life spent with You

And here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

King of all days
Oh, so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came to the earth You created 
All for love's sake became poor

And here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross(4x)

“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.  Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:14‭-‬16 NKJV

Prayer
Eternal father the only wise and true God I worship you this day in Jesus name

Mighty man of war I bow in total adoration to you accept my worship this day in Jesus name

King of glory I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

The Holy one of Israel I salute your majesty and I commit my ways to you take absolute control over all I will be doing in Jesus name

My father you are the light that shines that darkness cannot comprehend shine your light over my life in Jesus name

Mighty man in battle remove anything in me that belittles the power of light that is deposited in me in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate every power or thought waging war to keep my light hidden in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove anything that causes my light to stop functioning as it ought to in Jesus name

Father increase in me the zeal to shine your light through all the earth in Jesus name

Lord eternal through my light let as many in darkness of the world come to the light of the gospel in Jesus name

Ancient of days let my life encounter the transformation of the illuminating light of the gospel so much that destinies will be transformed through me in Jesus name

*Begin to decree light into all situation filled with obscurity in and around you in Jesus name*

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I  am a child of light, I am a kingdom mover, I am a trailblazer. I am filled and empowered by divinity. My light will continue to shine through all the earth and it will never go off suddenly. I can never be hidden because I am an embodiment of the most high. I am highly blessed and favoured, Christ lives in me and my body is His dwelling therefore all forms of darkness cannot stay in my body glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...