Search This Blog

Thursday 29 March 2018

Prayer from John 15:14-15

Song by Mercy Me

You're my strength
And you are my salvation
I will put my trust in you
My heart sings
In you my soul rejoices
In this song of praise to you

You are the awesome God
You are the great I am
The only living word
Wonderful counselor
You are the awesome God
You are the first and last
The only living word
Age to age still the same
Awesome God

"Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.   Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his Lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you."
John 15:14‭-‬15 KJV

Prayer

Mighty father I worship and adore your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Lord I give all praise and glory to you because you deserve them all in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my shortcoming in Jesus name

Lord my father you are wonderful continue to do your wonders in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for always showing me the path to take in the journey of life and faith in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me your friend and for taking me off the hook to slavery of sin in Jesus name

Father thank you for manifesting you glory over my destiny beyond my human comprehension in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me your child to you be all glory and adoration in Jesus name

Lord I lift my entire life before you, henceforth let me begin to enjoy the benefit of a friend of the Most High as you call me in Jesus name

Lord make everything that has been impossible before me possible henceforth in Jesus name

Everlasting king in anyway the people of the world has labelled me against what you call me, remove such negative labels in Jesus name

Holy Spirit arise and continue to guide me in all my dealings in Jesus name

Father increase my understanding of you in Jesus name

Lord give me a discerning spirit and cause my life to experience a divine turn around all over in Jesus name

Father this season visit me specially over (mention) and let me experience the ressurrection power in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am a friend of the Most High, my life is preordained by Him. I have a divine connection everywhere I go. My eyes are opened to see supernatural things, my ears are opened to hear divinely and henceforth my life is transformed from the ordinary to the extraordinary. Nothing is impossible for me because I serve God of all possibility. Hallelujah*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th March 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...