Search This Blog

Monday 12 March 2018

Prayer From Ecclesiastes 8:4

Song by Don Moen

Jesus you're my firm foundation 
I know I can stand secure 
Jesus you're my firm foundation 
I put my hope in your Holy Word 
I put my hope in your Holy Word

I have a living hope (echo) 
I have a future (echo) 
God has a plan for me (echo) 
Of this I'm sure, of this I'm sure. 

Your Word is faithful (echo)
Mighty in power (echo) 
god has delivered me (echo) 
Of this I'm sure, Of this I'm sure 

Where the word of a king is, there is power; And who may say to him, “What are you doing?”
Ecclesiastes 8:4 NKJV

Prayer
Mighty father I worship and adore you for this blessed day in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy spirit I commit all I will be doing into your hands have your way in Jesus name

Father I am a product of your word let the power that is in your word begin to operate in my life in Jesus name

I speak into the foundation of my life to receive the reconstructing hands of God in Jesus name

I commit my week into the hands of God and I decree that my path will shine all through in Jesus name

I decree undeniable favour over all that concerns me whether I am there or not in Jesus name

I decree all the doors I knock will open to the glory of God and my favour in Jesus name

I destroy all power of condemnation that might want to cause me pain in any part of my life in Jesus name

I terminate every dream killer and killing dreams that is opposing my destiny in Jesus name

I command all the purpose of antagonisers in my life and family to be frustrated in Jesus name

I cancel all power negating my glory henceforth in Jesus name

I set my life and my household free from all generational struggles and curses in Jesus name

I decree into my days, hours, seconds that pleasant occurrence is my portion in Jesus name

I decree divine protection and safety over every journey I will be making in Jesus mighty name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am a child of the king of kings, a product of His majesty, I am filled with divine authority above all principalities and powers. I decree and it's established because I am filled with divine power that is unlimited. My life is illuminated by the light that shines which darkness cannot comprehend, I am a carrier of His glory. I am a peculiar treasure, I am unstoppable, immovable by the forces of darkness because my father dwells in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th March 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...