Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Prayer from Psalms 42:1

Song

As the deer pants for the water 
So my soul longs after you 
You alone are my heart's desire 
And I long to worship you 

You alone are my strength, my shield 
To you alone will my spirit yield 
You alone are my hearts desire 
And I long to worship you 

I want you more than gold or silver 
Only you can satisfy 
You alone are the real joy giver 
And the apple of my eye 

You're my friend and you are my Father 
Even though you are my King 
I love you more than any other 
So much more than anything

"As the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God."
Psalms 42:1 NKJV

Prayer
Mighty father I give all praise and glory to you alone who deserve it in Jesus name

Everlasting father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I magnify you for the grace of life and another opportunity to witness a blessed day in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages take your place in my life and let your hand of transformation work through my destiny in Jesus name

Lord I want you to fill my soul with more of you in Jesus name

Mighty father forgive me of every and any form of unbelief resting upon my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal keep my spirit man awake always to do that which glorifies you in Jesus name

My father keep my life hidden in your will and make me untouchable for the workers of iniquity in Jesus name

Lord eternal speak to me henceforth let me hear directly from you and not from man alone in Jesus name

My father arise over my destiny and remove any form of gloom hoovering over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord I want my plan in life to be directed by you, take away every selfish desire that ends me in the path you don't plan for me in Jesus name

Father I need you like never before let me experience spiritual, physical growth and enhancement henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I carry divine knowledge and power in my life. My soul is filled with divine empowerment. The living water has quenched my thirst. I am of the Lord, I am on the Lord side. The lord is by my side, my destiny is renewed daily by the Holy one of Israel. I am in His divine family, I am not a cast away and daily I live a life filled with divine opportunities in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...