Search This Blog

Monday 5 March 2018

Prayer from Acts 17:28-29

Song by Buchi

There is no other God
who lives and never ever dies
There is no there is nooo.
There is no other God
who lives and never ever dies
There is no other God who never dies

"for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising." Acts 17:28‭-‬29 NKJV

Prayer
Heavenly Father I worship and adore your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty God I give you praise for who you are and what you do on daily basis in Jesus name

Lord I come to you this day have your way in me and in all I will be doing in Jesus name

Ancient of days You can never die, Lord terminate every power of death battling with anything or anyone or any situation in my life in Jesus name

Lord my father remove my name and that of every member of my household from the list of those who will end suddenly in Jesus name

Lord direct my path and remove from my ways all things that doesn't glorify you in anyway in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to focus on you more than ever in Jesus name

Lord eternal cleanse me from all forms of unrighteousness that doesn't allow me to participate the way you want me to in this journey of faith in Jesus name

Lord renew my being, take away all unworthy act from my life in Jesus name

Father by your might order my steps, let me never run ahead of you no matter how much pressure life puts before me in Jesus name

I decree into the elements of this new week that they will all work together for my good on Jesus name

I decree my glory is renewed and refocused to fulfill purpose in Jesus nams

I decree all worries are removed and my heart desires are coming to fulfillment in Jesus name

I decree I will not be a cast away in the kingdom of God in Jesus name

I decree everything that makes me busy doing nothing is removed permanently from my path in Jesus name

I decree I will fulfill purpose and destiny here on earth beyond human imaginations in Jesus name

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. In Christ I live move and have my being. No power can overrule the power of God in my life. I am walking in power, miracle and dominion. My life is receiving divine focus. I cannot be disadvantaged, I cannot be disgraced, I cannot be discouraged because God is my light and salvation, my help and my source always. Glory be to God in the highest. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...