Search This Blog

Saturday 24 March 2018

Prayer from Genesis 1:1-3

Song by  Matt Redman

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great
And Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.Genesis 1:1‭-‬3 NKJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I magnify and adore you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I give you glory and praise for none is comparable to you in my life.

Everlasting king thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty king I come to you in total submission have mercy and forgive me in any way I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I magnify you for all you have been doing for me you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Lord your word is yea and amen speak your word into my life this day in Jesus name

Mighty father you are the light that speaks into all darkness, speak into all form of darkness in and around me in Jesus name

Lord almighty everything that is yet to take shape in my life causing a stagnant journey today speak into it in Jesus name

Lord eternal your breath gives life even to the dead breath the breathe of life into every dead situation in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father whatever organ in my body that is not operating as you have proposed it to, henceforth let it begin to receive newness in Jesus name

Father in anyway I am walking in darkness and an unsure journey step in and shine your light on my path in Jesus name

Mighty king you have power over all elements of the earth even beyond as many elements cursed to work against me reverse them now to begin to work in my favour in Jesus name

Lord eternal let everything that is without form in my life begin to hear your word and take the rightful and divine form henceforth in Jesus name

Ancient of days where labels have been placed on my life or my family to cause unfruitfulness remove henceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah let your spirit dominate my life and all aorund me henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to decree light of God into every area of your life and family in Jesus name*

*Begin to speak into situations around you to take shape henceforth in Jesus name*

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. My life is reformed by the power of the Holy Spirit. The breath of God is upon every situation that needs new breath of life in Jesus name. The Holy Spirit is taking charge upon my destiny. I no longer walk in unfruitfulness. Everything I lay my hands upon becomes successful. Mountains are moving out of my path those that needs not to move are becoming stepping stone to my greatness in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...