Search This Blog

Sunday 4 March 2018

Prayer from Jeremiah 1:5

Song

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases.
Your mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning,
new every morning:
great is your faithfulness, O Lord,
great is your faithfulness!

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I thank you for your greatness and grace upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love that is unconditional for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your grace that has kept me for so long in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I worship and adore you for being there for me always in Jesus nams

Lord thank you for the strength given to on daily basis in Jesus name

Lord thank you for enlightening me through your word always in Jesus name

Father thank you for the privilege to be called your child and salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not casting me away even when I doubt your power and existence in Jesus name

Lord thank you for allowing my faith in you grow daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory over depression and plans of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing all shadow of darkness of my life and path in life in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God over your life and people around you*

Thank you Jesus for your power and grace that keeps me going through in Jesus name

Lord thank you for a victorious life and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I have decided to live for Christ, My life is ordered by Him. I am not a prey of any circumstance in life. He is my creator who knew me even before my parents knew themselves. Absolutely nothing comes to Him as a surprise therefore my life is fashioned to be great with glorious end. I will not end suddenly but live to fulfill purpose in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...