Search This Blog

Saturday 10 March 2018

Prayer from Matthew 28:18

Song by Chris Shalom

Power belongs to You
Power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

Power belongs to You
It all belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

"And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."
Matthew 28:18 NKJV

Prayer

Lord I worship you this day and give all praises to you in Jesus name

Father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive My short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for endowing me with divine authority in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your power that rules and reign forever in my life in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to continue to stand and dwell on your promises day by day in Jesus name

Father by your mighty power make all tormentors over my life and destiny powerless and useless in Jesus name

Everlasting king arise and fight my battle for me physically, spiritually, financially, academically, maritally and other aspects of life in Jesus name

Lord by your mercy and power make as many who have threatened me with their power useless and prey to their own trap in Jesus name

Lord eternal over all that I have exceeded my human power and ability take your place in Jesus name

Ancient of days prove to all that believe without them in my life I can't amount to something that I serve a living God in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me a divine turn around over(mention) let me shout for joy in Jesus name

My father open the floodgates of heaven over me and fill all dry ground surrounding me with living water in Jesus name

Lord where I have tried relentlessly but no fruit to show for my labour step in henceforth and give me an undeniable testimony in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages let all authority questioning your authority over my life bow to your authority henceforth as you make me the head and not the tail in Jesus name

Lord transform my destiny henceforth to begin to show you mightiness in every aspects of life in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over everything that you want the power and authority of God to work on in and around you and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I belong to God almighty, His words are coming to pass in my life. The power of ressurrection is bringing back to life all that needs to be alive in me in Jesus name. The power of open doors is opening all closed doors and destiny in and around me. I am working in power, miracle and authority. I live a transcendent life filled with glory of God henceforth. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th March 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...