Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Prayer from Psalm 102:1-2,13

Song by Marvia Providence

Hear my cry, Oh Lord
Attend unto my prayer
From the end of the earth
Will I cry out to Thee
When my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the Rock
That is higher than I...
That is higher than I...

For Thou hast been
A shelter for me
And a strong tower
From the enemy
When my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the Rock
That is higher than I...
That is higher than I...

"Hear my prayer, O Lord , And let my cry come to You. Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble; Incline Your ear to me; In the day that I call, answer me speedily. You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, the set time, has come." Psalms 102:1‭-‬2‭, ‬13 NKJV

Prayer
Lord I worship and exalt your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Have mercy on me everlasting father and forgive all my short comings this day in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day go ahead of me, go with me and take all the glory over all I will be doing in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages hear my cry put an end to overnight weeping in my life in Jesus name

Mighty father terminate all unpleasant events in my life and household in Jesus name

Mighty father open the book of rememberance concerning me and let my time of testimony begin in Jesus name

Jehovah arise over my life and shower your mercy upon all that is deemed for judgement upon my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal let today mark the beginning of favour unending in my life in Jesus name

Abba father disgrace all the disgrace of my life and destiny henceforth in Jesus name

King of glory manifest in all my heart desire give me an outstanding testimony in Jesus name

My father let your unmerited favour speak on my behalf where I deserve it and where I don't in Jesus name

Lord my God where I don't even know where to turn to arise and direct me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord eternal give me a testimony over (mention) in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the favour of God over all you desire and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am blessed and highly favored. The favor of God is working out things and situations for me. Where I do not know which direction to take God is guiding my path. I cannot be unfulfilled in life because I serve a father that brings all desires to fulfillment. An end has come to overnight weeping, it is my season of joy undeniable and an end has come to evil repetitions in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...