Search This Blog

Monday 26 March 2018

Prayer from Ephesians 3;9-10,16

Song by James Fiya

I need your Glory
I want your Glory
Less of me and more of you is what I need
Show me your Glory
Show me your power
Less of me and more of you is what I need
[repeat]

So many times I tried my way
But all of the pain didn't go away
I realize that only you
Can give me this love that is so true

"And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:  To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,  That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; Ephesians 3:9‭-‬10‭, ‬16 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal, the invisble and only wise God I worship honour and magnify your name this day

I appreciate your grace and mercy that brings me through daily you deserve all my praise in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power in your word that keeps strengthening my spiritual man in Jesus name

Heavenly father I magnify your name in the beauty of your holiness accept it all in Jesus name

Father I need your glory upon my life shower me with your glory in Jesus name

Lord terminate every power bent to destroy my glory by all means in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine continue to be my companion and guidance in all areas in Jesus name

Everlasting father arise over my life and bring to an end every vision of destruction in Jesus name

Lord eternal expose and destroy all demonic forces toiling with my spiritual life in Jesus name

Lord every poison given to me physically or spiritually causing my life a lot of havoc henceforth bring an end to them in Jesus name

Lord my God terminate all designation of pain and disease planted into my destiny and family in Jesus name

Lord give me spiritual insight as to how to live under the shadow of the almighty for the rest of my life in Jesus name

I decree my glory and I will not die without fulfilling our purpose of creation in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede on behalf of your household, church community, nation that glory killers will not overpower them in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. My glory and destiny will never be truncated by any power or forces of darkness in Jesus. My life is surrendered for the use of the Most High therefore my ways are planned by Him. His glory has encapsulated my glory so my glory remains untouchable for destruction of the enemy. I am not operating on ordinary power, I am filled with the supernatural power of the Most High. His words are coming to fulfillment in my life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th March 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...