Search This Blog

Friday 2 March 2018

Prayer from Psalms 59:9, 16-17

Hymn
O for a thousand tongues to sing
my great Redeemer's praise,
the glories of my God and King,
the triumphs of his grace!

My gracious Master and my God,
assist me to proclaim,
to spread thro' all the earth abroad
the honors of your name.

Jesus! the name that charms our fears,
that bids our sorrows cease,
'tis music in the sinner's ears,
'tis life and health and peace.

He breaks the power of cancelled sin,
he sets the prisoner free;
his blood can make the foulest clean;
his blood availed for me.

"Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.  But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.  Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy." Psalms 59:9‭, ‬16‭-‬17 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father thank you for this awesome day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord my father you are great and mighty in every way, show your mighty power and greatness over my life in Jesus nams

Abba father arise over my life and cause a change to take place in all that concerns me in Jesus name

Everlasting king remove all that will limit me or my prayer in anyway this day and henceforth in Jesus name

Lord come to my defence I have no power of my own defend me in Jesus name

Jehovah speak to my heart in every way let your message of transformation begin to transform all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase all the handwriting of evil from my life and destiny henceforth in Jesus name

King of glory come down with your might and fight every risen or unrisen battle against me in Jesus name

Lord let every hand pointed at me for destruction or accussation whither in Jesus name

Father every power trying at all cost to change my glory to shame terminate them in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove my name and that of my entire household from list of victims of the evil ones in Jesus name

My father defend me over (mention) let me have a victorious encounter in Jesus name

Lord where I have totally been written off by the enemy blot such handwritten off by your mercy in Jesus name

*Begin to prayers over all that you want God to defend you on and have faith it's done in Jesus name*

Thank you Lord for the victory in all area and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. God is my defence, i do not fight any battle on my own. He has given me victory over all challenges. I walk in the authority of the King of kings because I am chosen by Him. No authority can overrule His authority therefore, all that concerns me is becoming successful because I am an embodiment of success. I am above and never beneath because Jesus is at work in me glory be to God Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...