Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Prayer from John 1:9

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Satisfy my Soul
with the best of heaven
Satisfy my soul
with the fulness of Your love

My soul faints after You
seeking Your presence
My soul faints after You
seeking Your power
My soul faints after You
seeking Your glory

Satisfy my soul
Satisfy my soul
Satisfy my soul
with Your love

"That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world."
John 1:9 NKJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father I worship and adore you for your loving kindness and mercy in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days have your way in my life and glorify yourself in all that I do in Jesus name

Father satisfy my soul with the best of heaven in Jesus name

Lord eternal let the fullness of your love be readily available in my life henaceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah have your way in me this day remove all the barriers of unbelief that limits faith in me in Jesus name

My father arise and lift my hands to reach the blessings you have made available for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate every power of wrong thoughts occupying my mind in anyway in Jesus name

Ancient of days destroy the works of darkness and workers of iniquity in my life in Jesus name

Father you are the light fill me this day and let my life be an evidence of your light in Jesus name

Lord almighty lift off me all barriers kept in my path of progress in Jesus mighty name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. My life is filled with life, I am a carrier of light because my father Himself is the light of the world. My destiny is accompanied by His glorious power and grace, I am chosen for blessings unlimited. My soul is satisfied with heavenly dew and blessings, I know no thirst for good things I am uplifted and blessed glory be to God in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 14th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...