Search This Blog

Friday 9 March 2018

Prayer from Hebrews 11:6

Song by Sinach

Holy are you Lord
All creation call You God
Worthy is your name
We worship Your majesty
Awesome God how great thou art
You are God mighty are your miracle
We stand in awe of Your holy name
Lord we bow and worship You

But without faith it  is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6 NKJV

Prayer
Immortal God I give all worship to you this day for who you are to me in Jesus name

Thank you mighty father for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus nams

Lord thank you for your divine guidance and protection at all times in Jesus name

Father thank you for your word that is new every morning in Jesus name

Lord thank you for what you are doing in my life, through me and forever in Jesus name

Mighty father I glorify your name for your everlasting arm that saves me from all harm in Jesus name

Lord thank you for divine encounter on daily basis you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the benefit of divine health that you have made available for me in Jesus name

Lord have your way in me henceforth increase my faith and tarnish all fear and words of man that want to limit me in anyway in Jesus name

Jehovah grant me the enablement to always trust you and walk according to your will in Jesus name

My Lord and my father remove from me anything that might want to clouden my faith with doubts henceforth in Jesus name

*Say your Personal prayer and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am not afraid because I belong to God and He is at work in me. He has started a great work in me and He will perfect it. I walk by faith and not by sight. I am not controlled by circumstances around me because I am a child of the one who controls time and season. I am highly blessed beyond measures and no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 9th March 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...