Search This Blog

Sunday 18 March 2018

Prayer from Psalms 118:4

Song by Cece Winans

I was just a child, when I felt the Savior leading
I was drawn to what I could not understand
And for the cause of Christ, I have spent my days believing
That what He'd have me be, who I am

As I've come to see the weaker side of me
I realize His grace is what I'll need
When sin demanded justice for my soul

Mercy said no
I'm not going to let you go
I'm not going to let you slip away
You don't have to be afraid
Mercy said no
Sin will never take control
Life and death stood face to face
Darkness tried to steal my heart away
Thank You Jesus, Mercy said no

Let those who fear the Lord now say, “His mercy endures forever.”
Psalms 118:4 NKJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I magnify you for who you are in Jesus name

Lion of the tribe of Judah you deserve all my praise accept it all in Jesus name

Lord eternal I worship and appreciate you for your grace that endures forever upon my life in Jesus name

Father let your mercy continue to overshadow me over every known and unknown sin I have committed in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father reverse every curse placed on me or my generation by anyone known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove every hold by any one used over my destiny in anyway or shape in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy every tongue that rise against me in Judgement in Jesus name

Father let all curses return back to whoever pronounce it over me or my children in Jesus name

Mighty God in anyway the enemy is laying emphasis on my short coming to cause my prayers delay destroy such emphasis now in Jesus name

Everlasting king arise over my situation and give me victory to overcome all challenges in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy begin to rewrite all written condemnation over my life and my generation in Jesus name

Lord destroy the thought and plans of all accusers over my life in Jesus name

Lord let your fear continually increase in me to the extent that no other fear will overrule my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith.  His mercy is upon my life, no judgement can prevail. Curses are returned back to their source. God is my shield and fortress a very present help in times of need. My dependable father who will never put me to shame or make me vulnerable to the desires of the adversaries. I am more than conqueror glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 18th March 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...