Search This Blog

Saturday 3 March 2018

Prayer from Psalms 72:18

Song

Blessed be the Lord, God almighty
Who was and is and is to come
Blessed be the Lord, God almighty
Who reigns forever more

Father in heaven how we love you
We lift your name in all the earth
May your kingdom be established in our praises,
As Your people declare your mighty works!

Blessed be the Lord, God almighty
Who was and is and is to come
Blessed be the Lord, God almighty
Who reigns forever more

"Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things."
Psalms 72:18 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I magnify your name and worship you in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father I give all glory, honour and adoration to you alone in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my life and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your strength that is made available to me at all times in Jesus name

Father thank you for always being there for me even when I don't deserve it in Jesus name

Mighty God I worship you for your mercy that endures for life upon me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for protection that is divine and beyond human understanding in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your provision for me on daily basis you alone deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mighty hands that is outstretched to deliver me from all foes in Jesus name

Lord thank you for shelter even when I do not know how to make ends meet you remain my source in Jesus name

Lord thank you for honouring your words and power upon my destiny in Jesus name

Lord I appreciate and honour you for your everlasting love that is showered upon me daily in Jesus name

*Think deep and give thanks to God in advance even over all your expecations that you can't see yet*

Thank you abba father for you have given me undeniable victory and reasons to be thankful always in Jesus name

Thank you Lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. My life is daily filled with reasons to give thanks to the great I am. His blessed power is  working things out for me. I am blessed and highly favored, I am a blessing to my generation. Never will I know lack because my source is Christ Jesus and He is unlimited in every way. His words and promises are coming to pass in my life daily because I am His child. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word )3rd March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...